The main source of minerals is AQUAMIN – a rich multimineral source derived from the calcified seaweed LITHOTHAMNION growing in the cold waters of the Atlantic Ocean on the northwest coast of Iceland.
- Magnesium in AQUAMIN has a 50% higher solubility compared to conventional MgO.
- It is involved in more than 300 metabolic reactions.
- It is involved in glucose and insulin metabolism.
- It helps maintain proper muscle and nervous system function, heart rhythm, blood pressure and bone integrity.
- It has anti-inflammatory effects.
- It helps prevent osteoarthritis.
- It improves bone tissue formation.
Clinical studies show demonstrable inhibition of parathyroid hormone production, which increases blood Ca levels by releasing it from the bones.
Composition: Mixed, lightly carbonated low-calorie soft drink with grapefruit.
Fresh water, glucose-fructose syrup, citric acid, aquamin (natural source of calcium), natural flavour, preservative (potassium sorbate), vitamin C. Carbonated.
Storage: Store in a dry place at room temperature and protect from direct sunlight.
Volume: 300 ml
Unit price per bottle: 1,89 s DPH
Nutrition values in 100 ml
Energy 67 kJ / 16 kcal
Fat 0 g
of which saturates 0 g
Carbohydrate 4 g
of which sugar 4 g
Protein 0 g
Salt <0,01 g
Magnesium 60 mg (16% ODD*)
Calcium 55 mg (25 % ODD*)
Vitamin C 10 mg (30 % ODD*)